While it’s only temporary and washes out… I am totally feeling it! I first saw this product on Aspyn Ovard’s channel, did some research, and there was only positive feedback. So I took a chance! Mainly because I thought since I was going to see Pink, then I might as well go all out haha. I’ve gotten several questions so here are some answers for you guys.
- This product is for pre-lightened or highlighted blonde hair. Sorry brunettes babes! For me, after applying it all over it was very intense so I washed it the next day and preferred the color it faded into!
- It lasts for 1-3 washes.
- Super easy application, but very messy so lay a towel down or apply while in the shower!
How to apply?
1. Shampoo your hair and rinse.
2. Apply spray in the shower on wet hair. For a more intense pink color, towel dry the hair before you spray. For a more subtle hint of pink, spray it directly on freshly rinsed hair. (The less water there is on the hair, the more tone the hair will soak up. Think of your hair as a sponge! If it’s full of water it can only absorb a little color.)
3. Once you feel you’ve covered the hair you want to color, wait 1-2 minutes and then rinse.
4. Follow it up with your favorite conditioner or mask.
Tip: Do a small test piece in the sink and then blow dry it. You’ll know how much color your hair will soak up and how quickly it will rinse out.
PATCH TEST: Apply a small amount of product to dry, cleansed inner side of elbow. Wait for 48 hours. Do not use this product if you experience any burning, redness, swelling or itching.